Saturday 4 October 2014

Todays Question Set for IIT-JEE (ROTATION)

Hello friends,
I am giving you a Question Set of Chapter Rotation for IIT-JEE.
I will give you new question Set of Different Chapters Daily and answers will be provided next day of the question set posting day.
So, today's question set answers will be announced tomorrow at 2:30pm.

Do all the questions and try to do with your own. OK.
Remember : I am not a teacher or professor who can teach you material of IIT-JEE. I only can help you by providing good study materials. But you can ask me for any type of help if i can then i will help you surely. OK

Do not forget to give your feedback's and suggestions about that blog.

Contemporary_India_Part_2_for_Class_X_Social_Science.zip3.8 MBPreviewDownload
Thanks for visiting!!
Source : IIT JEE Book by DC PANDEY
By :- DG Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment